Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! x God be in my head, and in my understanding,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx God be in my eyes and in my looking,x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx God be in my mouth, and in my speaking, x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx God be in my heart, and in my thinking,xx xx God be in my end, and at my departing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sarum Primer, 16th Century x http://www.ellerochelle.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and may the indulgence not go to your thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stiletto-
    Thanks for visiting...will be taking a long walk today!

    ReplyDelete

Stop by and say hi, or more! You are always welcome. Thank you!!